20090418

18th of April

Today is My BIRTHDAY!!!^@^

with some of my friends...gone to Queens Bay Mall!
only...2...friend go with me....cuz today is also the day for the prefect marching competition....
Many of my friends are involved.
But i discovered somebody who have the same birthday with me!!!
She is my friend boyfriend's mother...
Quite weird, finally I found someone with the same date of birth, but she is already a mother...

I have gone shopping, spended a lot, walked a lot, ate a lot...
We watch the movie "Mall Cop"...such a funny one. I recommend you to watch it!
To funny to describe...here are some pics of it:



I have picture with my friends too! the red long sleeve one is me!! haha, ordinary girl...



5 comment:

nomusicnolife said...

oh my god...sook ying look lik so fat..mayb is camera problem..wuahahhaa

Rashai said...

It might be a bit late but.. Happy Birthday... wish you all the best!

Iku said...

Hello! Nice to meet you.
Thanks for the link to my blog. I'm glad to know you through the blog. :)

You have nice friends! Happy birthday to you might be late to say though.

Mika Kawasaki said...

Hello!
Happy birthday! I wish you many happy returns!

and now I'm interested in the movie that you recommended!(^^)

Charmaine said...

Thank you! everyone!!^^