20090402

Shopaholic


By Sophie Kinsella

Currently reading this one-->
I have a feeling that i will be a fan of this series
shopaholic, shopaholic, shopaholic,
SHOPAHOLIC!!!

i love funny, enjoying and hilarious story... ^@^

Thanks to my lovely sister,
she bought me this books and another 2 book from Borders, well, I have time to read it
when the new school semester did not start yet,
but now i become busy and have less time to read,
after blogging, i'll straightly go to bed...

These day, i feel so tired uz i dun get enough sleep...
everyday my eyes looks like a dead fish's eyes...

But! i will Ganbate!!! hahaha....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Thanks for your comments on my work and it is okay to take my work for your purposes. I also read this book, and it is absolutely hilarious. Hope you enjoy the whole series!

Wendy