20090422

my very very old old school

I study in a very old old school,
my very very old old school have a very old old church besides it.
This school have a very very old old story also,
It has been bulid during the second world war...
(and it is believe it had been a grave yard before)

My very very old old school,
have very very old old wall,
very very old old chair,
and very very old old table,

I study in a very very old old class.
it is a very small small class,
which there are 41 student in it.

I study in a very old old school
the school is also very very small small too
we got a small canteen
small hall
small field and small library

Although it is a very old old school and it is a very small small school
Me and my friend enjoy studying here
it is the only Chinese school in the corner of a island
and we live in this corner
but we are always glad to be a
very very happy happy country side-old and small school-student!

2 comment:

nomusicnolife said...

small toilet also...haha

Charmaine said...

yayayaya! and the toilet smelly!hahahaha!