20090222

My friend my mini pig

this is a english to my other post which is in Chinese...so it goes like this--

i am Miss Jack, who bear the mini pigs,
my friends are all my dear mini pigs.

Mini pigs are my treasure,
i cry for them, laugh for them,
without them, my life is nothing but a lonely life.

Miss Jack lets the mini pigs free,
it can go anywhere it wants,
but please,
please don't leave me.

Oh~ pigs, pigs, my mini pigs,
i wanna hug you when i am sad,
i wanna play with you,
i wanna share all my happiness with you.

Oh~pigs,pigs my mini pigs,
i am not your master,
i just came to take care you,
i just came to protect you from the wolf who want to eat you!

So, so my mini pigs,
one day when we are not together,
please don't forget Miss Jack.
OR NOT I WILL COOK YOU AND EAT YOU!!

0 comment: