20090225

There Deaths in my life

primary school year one
my only grandfather passed away before I can have any memory of him.

secondary school year two
my only great grandmother passed away,
maybe she cant remember me in her 10+ grandchildren and 20+ grand grandchildren
or maybe she can?

secondary school year three
an uncle who is like my dad passed away in a shock
when I go to the hospital, he is ald in a koma
this time, i cried a lot
his son, who is one year older than me, lost his father
and now he become the only man in his family,
thinking if my father suddenly leave me, i think i will cried for a long time
that is so sad.

That time, when that uncle passed away,
i knew that life is so short and you may suddenly leave the world.
nobody what will happen after we die.
Dying is scary but we must go through it in our life.
be born, getting old, sick, then die
life is so short.
William Shakespeare says that life is nothing but a walking shadow. it is a candle
i agree that is is a candle, but it is not a walking shadow
i wanna live my life colourful,live my life happily
doing this meaningful, doing things i like
and die satisfyingly .

that is what i think.

3 comment:

Rashai said...

I have been unable to write on your chat-box, dunno what's wrong with my browser but your chat box didn't load properly.

btw, yup.. I am IBC (Indonesian born Chinese) but I don't call myself chinese since I don't speak chinese anymore...:-)

Inluveelife said...

yup i agree....a candle that light and shine until it melt, it end....

so u will shine in ur life..

be colourful and thankful

Charmaine said...

Thanks sis!